Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Weekly Tacos

Saburba has a taco of the day during the week. Sometimes it's weird veggie tacos or fake meat tacos. Yesterday it was curried beef w/celery and apple. I pass on those tacos. I like to think that I'm an adventurous eater, but I know what floats my boat and what doesn't. Not a fan of curry or celery or fruit served w/meat touching it. Combining sweet & savory is not something that I particularly enjoy. Today's tacos were green chicken chili with black bean salsa. They were OK, but certainly not their best. Let me also mention that I'm not a fan of black beans. They look like the little potato bugs that used to crawl around my grandmother's garden. Yuck. Sometimes their tacos knock my socks off, sometimes not. They also had some other delicious looking items. It was all I could do to skip the carrot cake or squash soup. It's painful for me to walk away from delicious food. Physically painful.


No comments:

Post a Comment