Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Food Whore

I'm a food-whore. I think about food all the time. What I have eaten, what I will eat next, today, tomorrow, next week. Food makes me happy. It makes me smile, makes me complete. I love food more than anything, except maybe my child (unless she's being flippant, in which case I can totally understand why some animals eat their young. Probably to prevent them from becoming mouthy brats. I would eat mine BBQed, with a side of fava beans. Just kidding. I've never knowingly eaten a fava bean. Not that I wouldn't eat one, I'm a fan of beans, just haven't done so yet. I'll put it on my to-do list.) This is just me rambling about food. No one is forcing you to read this and it's really just for me to go back and re-live prior food experiences. Cuz that's what food-whores do. I would roll around in the experiences and rub them all over myself if I could. Life is delicious.


No comments:

Post a Comment