Tuesday, October 28, 2014

More Saburba

I just ate half a sammich. From Saburba, of course. Ordered their version of a breakfast Cuban (ham, pork, fried egg, chipotle Remoulade on delicious ciabatta bread.) It was so so good. I probably should NOT have eaten it, seeing as I have dinner plans in less than three hours, but it sounded so good I couldn't resist. While I was there I asked them how much the Saburba t-shirts were. They said there are perks to being a regular and they gave me a free one. Said it's free advertising. I <3 Saburba.

Tonight I'm meeting Scooter's beau for the first time. We're going to have dinner at Licari's. Licari's has the best pizza I've ever put in my mouth. And I've eaten and enjoyed a lot of good pizza. I'm a pizza connoisseur. They also have amazing calamari. And cannoli. (Though I have to admit the cannoli Pauly brought me back form Detroit was pretty darn amazing! Don't tell him I said that though!)

Last Friday Dave & I went to the Charity Wine Fest at Noto's. Good food, good wine. I discovered a new favorite wine. Roscato. Pauly teases me about it. Says Moscato is for people who pretend to like wine. Whatevs. I don't really pretend to like wine, but I've been very open-minded about it. I like what I like. Roscato was amazing. Love love love.

No comments:

Post a Comment